Saturday, March 16, 2013

Meet Me- Teenage Whovian


Hi. 

Okay. This is my first blog post, so I guess you need a little background information before you decide whether you want to continue deeper into this abyss of insanity or get out while you can. I'm a middle schooler at some random school and I'm named Rachel. I love to: 
  • read- as you will very much find out if you stick with reading what I write for very long 
  • watch Doctor Who and Bones
  • play lots of computer games 
  • play chess
  • write books and poems in my free time.
  • watch Disney movies- but mostly only the animated ones. I HATE those T.V. dramas where everyone's an idiot and no one does anything with their lives except somehow magically get everything they want.
Some of my favorite books are:
  • the Ranger's Apprentice series
  • A Dog's Purpose
  • The Last Dragon Chronicles
  • Harry Potter
  • Twilight
  • The Looking Glass 
  • Uglies
Anyways... I have a friend named Jackie who also has a blog at myrandombookobsession.blogspot.com and who managed to convince me to get one. She and another one of my friends, Bailey, are also Whovians. CAUTION: Insult Doctor Who and all related Doctor Who content at your own risk. :) Jackie also likes playing chess, and she's really good- I'm the only one that has beat her at school, and only once! Don't tell her I told you or she'll kill me.
I could go on and on about my favorite stuff, but I'm sure you're already bored, so I'll leave it at that.
Signing off, Rachel
P.S. Have you made your choice? Will you descend into this pit of madness?

No comments:

Post a Comment